Funded byand delivered by to help support local businesses.
London Borough of Hounslow
Green Innovation and Growth fund
Hounslow Council is helping local businesses by awarding £7,000 grants for sustainable innovation, supporting their first steps to Net Zero.
The fund will help businesses understand their carbon footprint impact and where reductions can easily be made to improve the business' bottom line. All successful applicants will be given the opportunity to be fast-tracked into the complementary Mayor of London’s Better Futures+ programme to ensure continued support.
The £7,000 grant can be spent on either or a combination of the following:
* 1-2-1 bespoke environmental consultancy for all or any part of the voucher; this could include an in-depth energy audit or site visit
* Investment in cleantech solutions such as solar panels, air source heat pumps, EV charging, LED lights etc.
Benefits included within the Better Futures+ support access include:
* 12 months free access to a carbon management platform – Climate Essentials -to measure your businesses carbon footprint and create reduction plans
* An 8 part webinar series to educate, inspire and transform your business. Each webinar will have guest speakers that provide expert advice from industry professionals and present real life case studies from business owners talking about their own experiences.
* Peer learning and networking sessions to share ideas and discuss common challenges.
* A half day workshop with expert facilitators to develop your net zero plan collaboratively with other businesses in your area.
To be eligible you must be an SME:
• headquartered or trading in Hounslow
• with a minimum of two full time employees
• generating over £100K in revenue
• committing to pledge to achieve Net Zero by 2030*
* achieving Net Zero means having a plan in place to reduce your carbon emissions. Contact us to find out more or to check whether this programme is right for you.
Registration by 11:59pm on 16 January 2022
Selection of businesses 19 January 2022
Better Futures+ programme starts 26 January 2022 (optional)
Voucher to be spent by 31 March 2022*
*West London Business will be responsible for paying consultants and Hounslow Council will be responsible for reimbursing against invoices for cleantech solutions.
The London Borough of Hounslow is committed to supporting its businesses. The Green Innovation and Growth Fund is part of a larger support programme to innovate, grow and support Hounslow town centres and small businesses. It is possible to utilise multiple products offered as part of this wider programme which Hounslow aim to launch 6th January.